Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!


What could be better than Chocolates for Halloween???

Fall is here and Malmseys would like to help with your holiday decorating. Check out the unique fall collection from Hulet & Hulet Fine Glass Chocolates. As an added bonus leave a comment here on the blog before Oct 15 and be entered to win a Glass Pumpkin Chocolate in a 'Trick or Treat' box!


It's easy!

Just make sure you sign your comment with a unique name so we can get everyone entered, then check back on the afternoon of the 15th to see if you are a winner!!
We will ship your glass pumpkin right away to make sure you get your prize by Halloween. Also sign up for our e-mail updates to be notified of future contests (we only send an average of one e-mail a month, we won't swamp you, we promise).

Trick or Treat!!!

14 comments:

Tania Pelletier said...

I would love to be entered in the contest! Thanks for the opportunity!

Tania

Tackyhandmade said...

Oh wow...great contest!

Alison Du Bois said...

Trick or Treat - great contest!

Hugs,
Alison

melissa said...

What a cool contest! Spider Chocolate on Nappy looks so yummy!

Enter me
~Melissa

Eveline said...

That sounds like a great contest! Trick or treat!

Eveline (Timeless on Etsy)

plumstars said...

Trick or Treat! Smell my Feet :)

Great contest!! :)

plumstars.etsy.com

amy said...

You have the prettiest chocoaltes i've ever seen. I'm not just saying that because I want to win your glass chocolate pumpkin but I really mean it. I do want to win the chocolate though.

-Amy Lou

Anonymous said...

Wow, those really look like real chocolates!! I am impressed that everything is made out of glass.I think they are creative and unique:)
Amazing work!!
cyclona66@aol.com

Unknown said...

OOooo I hope I win!! If I do you can contact me with BrendaKDesignz.etsy.com Or my email snowfae23@charter.net any time! Thanks!! <3

needle and nest said...

I'd love to be entered into your contest! Your glass chocolate pumpkins are adorable! :)

http://littlepeanutshop.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Trick or Treat, I love all the designs. One problem though, I think my boys might actually try to eat the glass pumpkin! ;)

Sarah England

The Stewart Stuff said...

Yummy stuff! Happy Halloween to you, too!
-10oneworld on etsy

Paper Creations News said...

Awesome, I love chocolate!! Happy Halloween Ü

Rebecca D. Dillon said...

Your chocolates are amazing.